Knights of Columbus | Council #12530 of the Knights of Columbus was chartered on July 25, 1999. The Knights of Columbus helps to provide for the spiritual and social life of the parishioners. All Catholic men of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish are invited to become active members.
Daughters of Charity | The Daughters of Charity (Altar Society) is an organization of the women of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish whose purpose is to foster spiritual growth, promote Christian living, to provide candles, wine, hosts, albs, cassocks, vestments and other items used at the altar for the Sacrifice of the Mass, and to provide opportunities for friendship and community spirit. Every woman of the parish is a member of the Daughters of Charity (Altar Society) and is invited to participate in monthly meetings.
Liturgical Service | Become involved by becoming an usher, lector, greeter, or acolyte. There are opportunities to take up the offertory gifts and to lead the Rosary before Mass.
- Acolyte: Men who are prepared according to Diocesan guidelines and installed in the Ministry of Acolytes by the Bishop. They assist at the altar and distribute communion during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Lector: Men who are prepared according to Diocesan guidelines to proclaim the readings during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Reader: Men and women who are prepared according to Diocesan guidelines to proclaim the readings during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Usher and/or Greeter: Men and women who are prepared to greet persons who come to pray at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. They also take up the collection and assist parishioners and visitors who come to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
- Offertory: Families or individuals who volunteer to bring up the gifts during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Rosary: Individual volunteers who lead the Rosary prior to weekend Masses.
Choir | Choir occurs the first Sunday of every month at 10:00 AM Mass with practice at 9:00 AM in the Parish Hall. The choir sings for additional Masses during Lent, Advent, Christmas, and Easter.
Prayer Chain | Contact the rectory with prayer intentions, which are kept confidential. Typically, prayers requests are emailed to parishioners as needed.
Social | Snacks and drinks are served in the Parish Hall after Saturday evening Mass, and coffee/rolls are served after Sunday morning Mass. The Knights of Columbus serve a breakfast in the Parish Hall most second Sundays of the month after the 10:00 AM Mass.
For more information, contact 308-534-5461.